The Tam Tam Vet is a fly repellent from Leovet and I decided to do this review because I’ve been using this product and I think I must recommend it.
I bought this fly repellent because…
- I think Leovet is a great brand with very good products.
- It was the one with the best relation quantity/price
- It also was the one with the best package and that made me think that it should be the one with more quality – be careful, that isn’t always the truth!
After using it a few times here’s the pros:
- It isn’t very expensive – I bought it for 16€.
- The capacity is good – It has 500ml.
- This fly repellent is made of natural active substances from geranium oil and eucalyptus-citriodora oil and it has no alcohol or preservatives so it is safe for my horse
- It really does its job – the flies fly away!
- The duration is very good – the effect lasts for more or less 3 days
- The smell is pleasant and remains even after the shower.
- The hair doesn’t get greasy
- The spray can be locked – I like it because it won’t leak.
- If your hands touch the liquid, they will smell like it – even if you wash them.
- The repellent is so good that everybody steals it – I hate that!
After analyzing the pros and the cons I think it was a great purchase and I’m really satisfied. I will buy it again!
I think it is the best repellent for my horse and I like it on spray but you can also get it in roll on – Leovet Tam Tam Vet Roll On!
The roll on repellent is cheaper but it only has 100ml so I think it doesn’t replace the spray one.