Unfortunately, 2017 started in the worst way ever, Gali got sick and he’s still recovering but I am sure this will be a great year for us when he gets better… I rode him for the first time after his problem yesterday and although it was a very light ride, I think riding him never felt so good because I thought I wouldn’t be able to do it again.
|(sorry for the quality)|
– Ride more days per week and spend more time with baby Gali;
– Improve my riding and try to understand my horse better;
– Show my horse more and move to a bigger class;
– Publish more often on the blog;
– Share more reviews, outfits and hauls with you;
– Go to Paris again;
– And maybe start a new project later in the year…but that’s a surprise and just a possibility at this moment!
What are your wishes for 2017? Share them with me, I would love to get some inspiration from you 🙂